Work with us!
Graphic Designer (Remote/Work-From-Home)
As a graphic designer in an e-commerce company, you are vital to the visual flow that exists within the business. You are a key liaison between brand, audience and internal communication. You keep things flowing, organized and documented. This role is essential to visual management and is central to the creative success of the business.
- Develop illustrations and create internal and external graphics
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to create finalized designs.
- Ensure graphics are visually appealing and on-brand
- Alter designs after feedback
- Study design outlines and understand requirements
- Prepare drafts and present ideas
- Light video editing and creating video ad content
- Testing of graphics across media
- Brand internal guides for training purposes
Qualifications & Experience
- Familiarity with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work systematically, independently and meet deadlines
- A strong portfolio of illustrations and graphics
- Ability to take feedback from senior management
- A creative eye for detail and aesthetics
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In December of 2018, we launched NAIJ Hair to the world. Based in Toronto, we knew that the Human Hair Extensions industry needed a change. It needed innovation, representation of black women, quality throughout the entire process and transparency on all levels. Starting off with a one person team, our crew is growing and we don't plan on stopping.We provide premium virgin and raw hair extensions and connections to curated stylists near you.
As a team, we are constantly collaborating to improve our services, offerings and product quality. In order to do this, we prioritize customer concerns and feedback. Without you, where would we be?
We have worked hard to ethically source premium quality virgin and raw hair extensions. We don't compromise on quality, so why should you? From the moment you stumble onto our website or social platforms until you receive our product, we promise to deliver a quality experience. We are always open to questions, comments, concerns, stories and even a little gossip.
Please email your resume/CV to email@example.com and make the subject line: "Graphic Designer Application"
- Part Time, Remote
- Experience is not required. Hustle is!
- High School Certificate/ GED (Preferred)